loader

FOR EMPLOYERS

50%

50% of the first month's CTC (excluding the probation period) should be remitted to us after the successful completion of one month of employment received through Golden Outreach.

FOR CANDIDATES

50%

50% of the first month's CTC (excluding the probation period) should be remitted to us after the successful completion of one month of employment received through Golden Outreach.

REPLACEMENT POLICY

$

If any candidate recruited through us leaves the organization for his/her personal reasons within a period of 3 months of recruitment, 60% of the service charge will be refurbished while if he/she leaves within 6 months of recruitment, 40% of the service charge will be refurbished.

JOB SEARCH
FROM YOUR SMART PHONE!

Fast, Simple & Delightful.Vibrant Experience.

App Store Play Store